DEPUTY FACILITIES MANAGER (M/F/O)
Into your future with self-motivation and a clear focus on results
We, DAHER NUCLEAR TECHNOLOGIES GmbH, are a specialized service provider in the nuclear transportation business and are a 100% subsidiary of the French DAHER Group. We work on the planning and management of radioactive shipments, storage at the company site, and developing components and containers for the transportation and storage of radioactive materials.
A strong team and a long term commitment allow independent working and personal further development.
Innovative energy, progress and competence and the willingness to work at all levels lead to a high level of recognition worldwide.
For the long-term strengthening and expansion of our Design and Technology (AT) Department, we are seeking a Deputy Facilities Manager (m/f/o)
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Operation of DNT warehouses
- Performing warehouse work
- Storage and removal of containers and packaging
- Preparing casks for transportation
- Loading and unloading casks in nuclear facilities – also in other countries
- Performing service work, e.g. recurring inspections at DNT and in nuclear facilities
- Managing measuring equipment, monitoring inspection deadlines
- Supervision of electrical, sanitary and painting work, etc. in DNT buildings
- You have successfully completed an apprenticeship as an industrial mechanic, or similar
- A careful way of working characterizes you
- You are willing to work in nuclear facilities
- Your strengths include working independently and analytical thinking
- Efficient communication and working in a team are a matter of course for you
- You have a high willingness to learn as well as initiative and self-motivation
- You have very good knowledge of spoken and written French and English
- Good computer skills (MS-Office and Mobility) are a matter of course for you
Do these challenges appeal to you? Then please send your informative application documents, (by e-mail if you wish, to M.Lamm@daher.com) indicating your earliest possible starting date and your salary wishes: